E-commerce website starts at £600 for up to 10 products (includes
40 hours of work). Additional fees for more products apply.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
30 hours of work include:
- help with getting domain + hosting
- a bespoke blog or a website that reflects your brand
- a video manual on how to maintain the website
- communications via your preferred platform (emails, social media, calls)
- recommendations for further action steps to make your website legal and optimise it
Prior to the commencement of the project, I would need to receive a non-refundable 50% of the agreed price to be paid, or installments to be set up. Also, all content needs to be received.
Then we’ll start the project by setting up a style, colours, and layout. After that, I will create the website and there will be 2 further touchpoints for desirable changes.
Once the website is finished or just in case the work exceeds 30 hours, an additional charge of £30/hour will be added to the final balance that is to be paid towards the completion of the project.
You will get two invoices, one before the start of the project for the 50% of the price (or installments schedule), and one before the completion of the project for the rest.